Terms of Service of ‘ISQ ACCEL’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘Terms’) stipulate the rights and obligation between IMPACT SQUARE Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’) and its members in regards to using ISQ ACCEL service. However, the Company shall apply other terms, conditions, and policies while providing a wide range of services.
In order to protect the rights of its members, the Company has stipulated and specified the information in these Terms for easier understanding. Therefore, users are strongly encouraged to read the Terms before using ISQ ACCEL service.
Followings are the definition of terminology used in the Terms. However, for those terms not defined in this paragraph, legal terms shall be referred to as the definitions in relevant laws and regulations while general transaction terms shall be referred to as the definitions of transaction practices.
- ‘ISQ ACCEL’ refers to a service platform in which the Company sells accelerating programs and products to members or bridges such sales using an information and communication network.
- ‘Service’ refers to all kinds of services, charged or complimentary, provided to members by the Company through ISQ ACCEL.
- ‘Accelerating program’ refers to data and information in the form of codes, characters, figures, colors, voices, sounds, images, videos, and the like (including their composites), created to deliver knowledge and information.
- ‘Product’ refers to tangible or intangible goods, charged or complimentary, provided to members by the Company.
- ‘Member’ refers to an individual or organization that has agreed to these Terms to use ISQ ACCEL, completed the membership registration process, and obtained approval on membership registration from the Company.
- ‘Membership registration’ refers to a conclusion of a contract on the use of ISQ ACCEL between a member and the Company based on these Terms.
- ‘Membership withdrawal’ refers to a termination of a contract on the use of ISQ ACCEL between a member and the Company based on these Terms.
- ‘Membership information’ refers to all kinds of information provided by a member to the Company during the membership registration process.
- ‘Account’ refers to all kinds of information, such as email address and password, as a collection of information necessary for a member to access ISQ ACCEL and use the service.
2. Use of service
2.1 The Company provides a wide range of services, to deliver knowledge and information to members, including accelerating programs, products, and the like.
2.2 Members can use the service through information and communication devices such as computers and mobile phones, and details and conditions of individual services can be found in separate terms, policies, notices, and the initial start-up screen of the service.
2.3 The Company provides all members with the same service. However, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, such as the 「Juvenile Protection Act」, or in case of special circumstances in regards to the provision of individual service, the use of service shall be restricted by classifying users based on age or a certain grade or varying the content, hours, and counts of uses. More detailed information on this paragraph can be found in the notices and announcements board of each service.
2.4 The Company may discontinue providing the service if a member violates any of these Terms.
3. Membership registration and withdrawal
3.1 Membership registration is completed when a member applies for the Company’s membership in accordance with these Terms and receives corresponding approval. In this regard, the Company can proceed the identification process ex officio to confirm the real name of members.
3.2 In principle, the Company approves the membership application made by members in accordance with these Terms. However, in case of the following, the Company may postpone or refuse to approve such membership application.
- In case a member refuses to provide necessary information in the membership registration process;
- In case a membership application consists of other person’s or false information;
- In case a membership application is made to violate social order;
- In case the use of account is suspended due to violation of relevant laws, regulations, Terms, and the like;
- In case it is considered suspicious that a membership application is made to interfere with the business of the Company, cause damage to the Company, or achieve such harmful purpose;
- In case a membership application is made to earn profit;
- In case it is unacceptable to approve membership application due to other physical or technical reasons.
3.3 Members may request for membership withdrawal at any time in accordance with these Terms, and in principle, the Company shall approve such withdrawal. However, in case of the following, the Company may refuse or suspend the membership withdrawal.
- In case a member has a legal obligation to the Company;
- In case a dispute arises or is likely to arise between a member and the Company.
3.4 The Company may proceed membership withdrawal ex officio regardless of a member’s request for any of the following:
- In case a member disagrees with the amended Terms but the situation does not allow the member to be subject to the pre-existing Terms.
4. Rights and obligation of members
4.1 Members shall comply with these Terms (including separate terms and policies) along with relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea.
4.2 Members may use the services, charged or complimentary, provided by the Company through the service. The Company shall publish details and conditions of the paid service on the initial start-up screen of the service.
4.3 Members may use the service at all times. However, the Company may temporarily suspend the use of ISQ ACCEL in case of the following:
- Inspection, repair and replacement of telecommunications equipment;
- Disruption of the information and communications network;
- Other legal and technical obstacles.
4.4 Members shall not provide or leak the account information to any third party.
4.5 Members themselves are the only ones allowed to use the service including accelerating programs and may not share the access with or provide(including the establishment of collateral, trusts, and the like) the access to any third party.
4.6 Members shall not archive, duplicate, distribute, modify, display, demonstrate, publish, license, re-create, sell, recommend, or use any information on the accelerating program included in or acquired through the service.
4.7 Members may not bypass, delete, modify, invalidate, weaken, or damage the content protection function of the service, use robots, spiders, scrapers, or other means of automation to access the service, reverse-engineering or reverse-assembling software or other products accessible through the service, insert code or product, manipulate the service in any way, or use data mining or extraction.
4.8 Members may not upload, post, email, send or transmit computer viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interfere with, destroy, or restrict the function of any computer software, hardware, or communications equipment related to the service.
4.9 Members may create posts within the service. However, if an expression of the member’s post includes any of the following, the Company may request to delete or delete it ex officio.
- An expression in violation of laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea or foreign countries;
- An expression in regards to crimes in the Republic of Korea or foreign countries;
- An expression with intention to earn profits of a member or a third party;
- An expression in inclusion of obscene, brutal, cruel, or speculative content;
- An expression in violation of social order;
- An expression that defames the Company or a third party by stating facts or false;
- An expression that infringes on the intellectual property of the Company or a third party;
- An expression that includes discrimination and violates individual human rights or rights of equality.
4.10 Members may not commit actions in the following while using ISQ ACCEL. However, if a member commits the following acts, the Company may take measures such as deleting posts, temporarily or permanently suspending the use of the account, claiming damages, or filing criminal charges or accusations against the member.
- An action in violation of laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea or foreign countries;
- An action in violation of these Terms (including separate terms or policies);
- An action related to illegal activities using ISQ ACCEL directly or indirectly;
- An action to proceed membership registration with false information;
- An action that interferes with the Company’s business by means of hierarchy, power, and the like;
- An action that hinders another member to use the service by means of hierarchy, power, and the like;
- An action related to stealing another person’s personal information or means of payment;
- An action related to providing one’s account or means of payment to a third party (including the establishment of collateral, trust, and the like.) or allowing the use thereof;
- An action to infringe on the intellectual property of the Company or a third party;
- An action to damage damages the reputation or credit of the Company or a third party;
- An action to post information that includes obscene, brutal, cruel, or speculative content;
- An action that includes discrimination or violates individual human rights or rights to equality;
- An action to use ISQ ACCEL to earn profits of oneself or a third party without prior permission of the Company;
- An action to collect information of a third party without prior permission of the Company;
- An action to damage or disturb the service operated by the Company, or overload all servers;
- An action to transmit or publish information (computer programs) without prior permission of the Company.
5. Suspension of service
5.1 The Company may temporarily or permanently suspend the use of its members’ accounts under these Terms.
5.2 The Company shall notify members 1 week prior to the commencement date of suspension of service. However, in the case of unavoidable events, the Company may shorten the notice period and notify the suspension of use afterwards.
5.3 The Company may delete all or part of the information posted by the suspended account.
6. Protection of intellectual property rights
6.1 Works such as accelerating programs provided by the Company to its members through ISQ ACCEL are the intellectual property of the Company or a third party and are protected by laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea and foreign countries.
6.2 The Company shall place prime importance on the protection of valuable intellectual property rights of its members and third parties. In case the Company infringes on the intellectual property of a member, the Company shall compensate the member for such damages in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
6.3 If a member publishes information on ISQ ACCEL, the Company or a third party may use the information for commercial purposes to promote or in the process of marketing for the Company or ISQ ACCEL. However, if a member notifies the Company of opposition to such use of information, the Company will suspend the corresponding use.
6.4 Corresponding to its business purposes, the Company may revise or delete all or part of the information posted by members or modify the location of the posts.
7. Protection of personal information
7.3 In accordance with 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection」, the Company is allowed to transmit commercial information for profit to its members using SMS, email, and other electronic media. In this case, the Company can provide members with a way to refuse to receive such advertisements, and members may opt to do so.
8. Interpretation of Terms of Service
8.2 The Company shall fairly interpret these Terms in accordance with the doctrine of good faith and sincerity and shall not apply the interpretation differently among users. In case the content of these Terms is deemed to be unclear, it will be interpreted in favor of the user.
8.3 The Company may operate separate terms or policies for the individual services that comprise ISQ ACCEL. In this case, the separate terms or policies shall be in effect to members in the same manner as these Terms, and in the event of a conflict between them, the separate terms or policies shall take precedence.
9. Limitation of liability of the Company
9.1 If a member suffers from a certain damage attributable to the Company, the Company shall compensate the member for the damage. However, such compensation shall be limited to the actual damage suffered by the member.
9.2 The Company shall not be responsible for its products, charged or complimentary, provided to members under the 「Product Liability Act」. However, if a member requests information on the manufacturer or supplier of its products, the Company shall provide such information to the member within a certain time frame.
9.3 In accordance with the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection」, the Company takes technical measures necessary to secure all of ISQ ACCEL data, including member information. However, the Company shall not be liable for damages incurred to members due to the third party’s attack on the Company’s information and communication network or relevant systems systems by hacking or spreading computer virus.
9.4 The Company does not guarantee the integrity of the data included in ISQ ACCEL.
9.5 The Company shall not be liable for any of the following:
- Damages attributable to members;
- Damages for which reasons attributable to the Company or specific details are not proven;
- Damages relevant to product liability under 「Product Liability Act」 in regards to products supplied to members;
- Damages incurred due to irresistible circumstances, such as natural disasters, industrial action, infectious diseases, and the like.
10. Revision of Terms of Service
10.1 The Company may amend these Terms to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws and regulations, such as the 「Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions」, 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce」, and the like.
10.2 In case the Company amends these Terms, members will be notified electronically 7 days prior to the enforcement date, stating the major revisions and dates of implementation. However, in case the amendment includes unfavorable content to members, the Company will inform the members 30 days prior to the enforcement date.
10.3 In case the Company amends these Terms, it shall confirm members’ consents. Members may agree or disagree on the amendment, and if a member does not express an opinion within 7 days, the Company may consider that the member agreed to the amendment. However, if a member disagrees with the revised Terms, the membership withdrawal process may proceed.
11. Notification and announcement
11.1 The Company shall notify the members in regards to these Terms electronically through email address and phone number provided by the member.
11.2 The Company may, in lieu of notice to a large number of unspecified members, publish an announcement electronically on ISQ ACCEL for at least 1 week. However, notices that have a significant impact on members’ use of service will be notified individually.
12. Jurisdiction and governing law
12.1 The interpretation and application of these Terms shall be governed by laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea.
12.2 In the event of a dispute between the Company and its members, the jurisdiction shall be governed by the 「Civil Procedure Act」. However, in case a member resides in a foreign country, the Seoul Central District Court of the Republic of Korea shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
In case you have any questions in regards to ISQ ACCEL service, please contact through the main number(070-4256-0916).